Now, using standard localized programs via Orchestrator, JD Edward’s Brazilian customers can now, take advantage of the full Automatic Receipt functionality, including: Vendor’s XML Import, PO Receipt, NF Close and Voucher Match
Automatic Receipt developed by MPL, was created to meet clients requirements and to fill a JDE’s functionality gap. It was developed using JDEdward’s development tools, Orchestrator and Notifications, so the final result is presented as an additional functionality with the same online and batch applications standards.
- Allows Vendor’s XML Nota Fiscal receipt in an automatic way, so users can focus on more productive activities;
- Users will have to step in only for solving exceptions. They will know about any exceptions thru an automatic notification that is sent during each step of the process;
- Since, the functionality was developed using Orchestrator and standard JD Edwards programs, all standard validation is added to automatic receipt without any new developments. Any time Oracle adds new validations to the process, these new validations are already taken care by automatic process;
- In case of an upgrade project, no effort in retrofit is expected;
3. Key Features
- Web Service Interface with SEFAZ in order to download all Vendor’s XMLs;
- MDF-e will occur once Vendor’s XML is downloaded;
- Batch program to match XML with open Purchase Orders, identifying with purchase order line need to be receipt when goods are received in the company;
- Mobile and JDEdwards application to scan the NF´s electronic key at the moment the DANFE and the goods are received at the company;
- Automatic Receipt, including: PO receipt, close Nota Fiscal and voucher match;
4. How it Works
A webservice will retrieve from SEFAZ the XMLs corresponding to the invoices issued against your company.
From the downloaded XMLs, a new batch program will identify which open purchase order line each XML item is associated with, selecting it for the automatic receiving process.
If the batch program cannot identify the open purchase order line automatically, a new online program will available where the user can make this association manually.
From this point, the physical arrival of the goods and DANFE is expected at the Company.
When this happens, through a new mobile application or even using a new JDEdwards application, the NF’s electronic key must be scanned. From this information, the system can identify the XML and the purchase order line that should be received, triggering the automatic receiving process.
The automatic receipt process involves receiving the open purchase order, closing the Nota Fiscal and matching the voucher.
Before the Nota Fiscal is closed, a new batch program will compare the taxes calculated by JDEdwards with the discriminated taxes in the received DANFE, if there is any divergence, the automatic receipt process is interrupted awaiting an user’s action.
Each exception that occurs during the process is logged, generating automatic notifications to the users involved. From this notification, the user can inquire the problem and correct it.
Once the problem is corrected, the process can be restarted from its breakpoint at any time.
5. Process Flow
- The product is compatible with JD Edwards from apps version 9.1 or higher and tools release 9.2.3 or higher;
Due to different ESU levels in client’s environment, it is expected some object’s adjustments to make Automatic Receipt works properly.
- Automatic Receipt process will work only for NF type 55. Next versions of automatic receipt will include Service Notas Fiscais;
- Before we begin the Automatic Receipt deployment project, we must ensure that in the customer environment there are no other objects that match the coding used on its objects.
7. Implementation Service SOW
Assuming that no Automatic Receipt objects will match the client’s current objects, we will assume a 20 work-days projetct. Project duration will be revised according to the scope agreed upon at the initial survey meeting to be held with the client as the first project activity.
UPK Generated Documentation will be provided in Portuguese, or English if needed.